Study Skills Guide: Study Skills
| Print |
Studying is an ongoing process and cannot be left until the night before an exam to be effective.
REVIEW: means to view or look at it again.
STUDY: means to think about the work until you understand it and can put it in your own words.
1. Studying is a daily process.
2. Plan your work. Divide the subject to be covered by the test into sections according to the number of days before
the test for review.
3. Make a study schedule and check it off as you go.
4. Set a goal to improve your marks.
5. Study alone
6. Memorize by learning. Make sure you understand what you read. If you cannot clearly express the ideas in the
note in your own words, you don't really understand it yet!