Study Skills Guide: Quick Tips
| Print |
Focus on asking questions about the information you are studying and try to remember activities that stimulated
thinking about the concept. The following are questions and prompts to help in this area:
- What might have happened if...?
- What could be the result of...?
- What conclusions can we draw from it?
- How are these alike?
- Construct / rnake / build / create / plan /design / fabricate...
- Compose / author...
- Analyze / infer / deduce / compare / contrast / equate
- Predict / conclude / design / combine / integrate
- Solve (when there are multiple alternatives)
- evaluate / judge / critique